MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
02 April, 08:33
WAIT 1 FOOKIN MINUTE
AIN'T THIS THE SAME DUDE FROM 2DAY FF
BRO #ThesePeopleAreStupid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
02 April, 08:35
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
THESE PPL R THE REAL VIRUS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F1r3 ... @F1r3
The death toll would be worse if the assailant had an AR-15....?

So now you can just make up your own scenarios in your minds to take OUR rights away? Am I getting this right? These people are flipping banans!!
08:56 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by F1r3 in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
02 April, 09:38
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
Deep breath its all part of the show! This entire incident is/was fake (False Flags all over the place!) Dan Scavino even warned us! this along with all of the other fake crap that's going on will all be revealed hopefully soon! #HangInThere πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

F1r3 ... @F1r3
02 April, 11:47
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
I totally get that! I see it for what it is.... but the perception of the left is exactly that. These people are bananas 😜😜😜