Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
03 April, 08:22
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
You're very good. How did he get out of jail? That warrants an investigation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim SOS @Patriot66
02 April, 10:19
That doesnt look like the same guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
02 April, 09:57
They Really Are Dumb. Somebody Needs To Start Upping The Game.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 April, 09:45
good catch! 👊😉 fooking idiots 😡

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 April, 08:53
Very special Patriot Edition😎

https://youtu.be/Y8nV_uKOZ...

Baba Milev @babamilev
02 April, 08:40

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 April, 08:39
is it same guy though? Looks like 2 diff people to me but my facial recognition isnt great

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
02 April, 09:24
In response reaper myer to his Publication
same guy. crisis actor...

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
02 April, 08:34
Yeah,Noah's flood and watch the water. With a dash of green means GO!!!!! What a movie!! What a movie🔥🙏

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
02 April, 10:14
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
Yes I was waiting with baited breath for his name to be revealed and when they said Noah Green I actually busted out laughing and then realized how fortunate we are to know what is going on with all these false flags! Knowing its fake helps keep my stress level down! 🇺🇸

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
02 April, 08:35
THESE PPL R THE REAL VIRUS

Judy Manier @AmericanWoman
02 April, 10:55
Those people are soo stupid!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
03 April, 11:23
The fact is it wasn't an ar-15. It was a car. Are we going to get rid of all cars? Stay with the facts.