NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
02 April, 08:19
👇👇👇Gen Flynn: “There was a massive foreign interference against our country - a foreign attack of our election integrity, of our election system, by a foreign entity, and that entity is China...and that’s going to be proven out in the DAYS AND WEEKS AHEAD...”

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
finally, someone actuslly says it , I have never seen anyone other than a pillow salesman say what General Flynn just said.
08:32 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StraussForHouse in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 April, 09:21
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Agree this sounds more like it. Not the" there is no plan , this is what we've got and we just need to move on" like Flynn said a month or so ago.

I still trusted Flynn but after he said that I couldn't listen to him . Because he didn't say what he said today.

There is no moving on without justice for the 2020 election. And not in 2022 or 2024.

I just don't get what people don't get about election fraud, a stolen election. Why they think it would be any different "next" time.

Glad to hear this today

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396