NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡Gen Flynn: โ€œThere was a massive foreign interference against our country - a foreign attack of our election integrity, of our election system, by a foreign entity, and that entity is China...and thatโ€™s going to be proven out in the DAYS AND WEEKS AHEAD...โ€

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING
08:19 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
02 April, 08:32
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
finally, someone actuslly says it , I have never seen anyone other than a pillow salesman say what General Flynn just said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 April, 09:21
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Agree this sounds more like it. Not the" there is no plan , this is what we've got and we just need to move on" like Flynn said a month or so ago.

I still trusted Flynn but after he said that I couldn't listen to him . Because he didn't say what he said today.

There is no moving on without justice for the 2020 election. And not in 2022 or 2024.

I just don't get what people don't get about election fraud, a stolen election. Why they think it would be any different "next" time.

Glad to hear this today

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
02 April, 08:24
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
let's hope this isn't just more empty talk. until i see nooses full of traitorous necks ill be drowning in discernment

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
02 April, 08:46
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
US CONTROLz 750 BASES AROUND THE WORLD
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NUMBER...
THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE IN ITs OWN TERRITORY...
aLot of PEOPLE HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS
THE COVID IS IN THE CHROME
Jesuits and Masons were the Soldiers of DOOM

ITs A MOVIE and this is another Scene..

During the second world war.
The American Armed Forces Controlled Hollywood, and nobody ever told me they left...untill
ADRENECHROME...woke me up again in the Late Ninety's, and the DONALD....finally took the torch...and made some more people aware
It was the BRITISH BANKERS THAT REALLY WERE PULLING THE STRINGS WITH the Vatican controlled 3 Lettered agencies...and the MUSSAD