NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
02 April, 08:19
👇👇👇Gen Flynn: “There was a massive foreign interference against our country - a foreign attack of our election integrity, of our election system, by a foreign entity, and that entity is China...and that’s going to be proven out in the DAYS AND WEEKS AHEAD...”

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
02 April, 08:32
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
finally, someone actuslly says it , I have never seen anyone other than a pillow salesman say what General Flynn just said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
Agree this sounds more like it. Not the" there is no plan , this is what we've got and we just need to move on" like Flynn said a month or so ago.

I still trusted Flynn but after he said that I couldn't listen to him . Because he didn't say what he said today.

There is no moving on without justice for the 2020 election. And not in 2022 or 2024.

I just don't get what people don't get about election fraud, a stolen election. Why they think it would be any different "next" time.

Glad to hear this today
09:21 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ime Sometimes, click on at the bottom under it