Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
For those who may be impatient, all is well. This is a war & dates cannot be relied on but I believe that shortly much will be revealed &/or acted upon so that all will see 🙏🌹🇺🇸🦅

Juan O Savin 🔥 3-25-21
“Behind the scenes there’s actually a tug of war. Who’s in charge? Who’s on first? The Military, in certain areas, has already made its decision. We are going to see, you can call it Valkyrie, 7 Days in May, half a dozen other names, but at a certain point to protect America, they will have to act.”

Gene Decode 🔥 3-26-21
“I’m aware there’s some Flag Officer situations in the Military, to various doubts about leadership and decisions. They’re just working out the details, they have all the information now, they’re ready to roll. Special Forces are sitting in their copters, their Ospreys and Black Helicopters with their rotors turning. Give em the word, they’re ready to move.”

https://inteldinarchronicl...
02:20 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
06 April, 06:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat, there is excellent video by Freedom Force Battalion on the Ark of the Covenant. An even better video was done by Ron Wyatt before he passed in 1999.It will blow your mind.
In Leviticus it says,"the life of all flesh is the blood thereof". Ron Wyatt scrapped dried blood from the left side of the Ark of the Covenant and had it analyzed under special microscope in 1995. They found living particles in the blood of Jesus that are indestructible. We have it in our blood also.Jesus only had 20 some chromosomes, not 46 like we do. Only had one male chromosome, and rest from his mother Mary. Fascinating is an understatement. Let me know what you think. Jeremiah took the Ark of the Covenant to this spot 600 years before the crucifixation of Christ. Ark was directly under Jesus's cross (several feet below), and that is how the blood was on the left side of the Ark. The earth shook, when Jesus passed, creating crack in the rock so blood dripped down hit the Ark of the Covenant.My explanation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 April, 12:15
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
If all they're waiting for is the word, well then here it is. WORD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 April, 12:25
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Would you kindly broadcast that on all channels!!! 😹🙏🔥💕🇺🇸🦅