Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I really hope everything comes to an end soon because Patriots are losing their minds. Calling me Jack Dorsey and now a CIA operative. 🀦 https://anonup.com/thread/...
08:39 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pam Fry @SassyMimi68
24 January, 02:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
If this nation isn't completely awakened then when these people go to court and the Patriot legal teams are standing with all their hard work proving the crime and firmly request a jury, in some cases it will only take one person on the jury to vote the other way and these people walk. they walk right out the doors never to be on trial again. The next time they commit a crime it will be more evil then the one they got away with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 08:55
Haters gonna hate Doq! Let him make your Day! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
23 January, 05:40
To ALL who want God to finish his plan please STOP the noise & redirect your own contributions from Chaos, shift ALL vibration to the positive. No one has the answers to how Gods plan will playout or conclude. 2020 was a confusing year full of paradox, 2021 has started out to be more so. Let’s not get caught up in this noise, NOW we need to do everything in our power to raise our vibrations. It is OK to feel afraid or pissed, allow yourself those feelings, then quickly regroup & move forward, be at peace, Gods GOT THIS, move forward with ONLY the most positive thoughts & expressions.

Jason Williams @Ready2go
23 January, 05:59
do your thing DOQ, let the haters hate. guess its time for us to be POTUS like and take some arrows.

i pull them out and collect them.

Mango Child @MangoChildMagic
23 January, 03:59
Hoping we're in the 10 days of darkneas right now and this is over by Freedom Day feb 1st cause you're right, people are just going to get crazier 🀣🀣

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 January, 01:33
If you don't know President Trump by now, People, you ain't Patriots, you're Snowflakes! Do you think he's going to tell you to never give up and then casually leave? You need help. Perhaps, go to Fauci....?!!

Hallie Locklear @Love17
23 January, 12:52
Anyone remember the DJT interview with Charlie Rose where he said he wanted to lose everything to see who his true friends were? This man, DJT, gave up everything and put his very life on the line for each and every one of us for the past 4 years. And now that we are so close to the finish line, the doubters are coming out of the woodwork! Faith people, have faith in the power of the people, the might of the military, DJT, and Q.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 12:33
he came at me already, calling me a terrorist. only terror i create is to the deep state

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
23 January, 12:31
I unfollowed him on Jan 20th when he called VK a psyop. Honestly I know many people are discouraged which is understandable, we were all hoping that Biden wouldn't even get to pretend to be President. Does it s*ck YES but these circumstances do not change my faith in God. Q aside, I feel like with all the craziness happening in the world many have turned to God that may never have before which is my interpretation of what THE GREAT AWAKENING is about. I can't explain it but I definitely feel like God is about to knock everyone's socks off. Side note: YOU and VK give off solid vibes ALWAYS!❀

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 January, 12:46
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
I do think, that aside from people turning to God because of tough times, Trump made it okay for people to profess their faith, say Merry Christmas and he included people of all faiths. If we ever counted the number of times he said "God" it might be amazing.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 January, 12:48
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
I tell you imagine us running a covert military operation. The first sign of resistance we would buckle, put the white flag up & sacrifice our comrades!

everyone has fallen to the wayside because dates given didnt eventuate.

F the dates, put the big boy pants on & believe in Trump! we got this..

MONTi MONTALVO @MONTi7
23 January, 12:28
It's becoming apparent who has faith and who doesn't. Thanks for staying strong.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 January, 12:26
i dont know how humanity has made it this far.
take a F deep breath everyone, common sense goes out the window.
I never followed Q religiously, logic brought me here.

We got this & Everything will be OKAY.

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
23 January, 12:21
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 12:18
Nana is so tired from working too many hours but DAMN
now you made me laugh so hard I fell in the damn floor!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Make it stop!
Well if you are a CIA operative then that is proof that there actually is in existance ONE FOOKIN GOOD MAN LEFT THERE!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

PPP 777 @ppp777
22 January, 09:53
Its ok. it could be a psyop, but theres no questioning what we're seeing in front of our faces.

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
22 January, 09:38
We know who you are---Gigiof4Grands now suspeneded from twat for two weeks.

CanAm Girl @CanAmGirl
22 January, 09:35
Why do you suppose people are doing this?
When they are told to follow a plan and to trust a plan and then see someone else become President, then -2 days into Biden- our country is on track for a huge train wreck. What do you think they will say?
Perhaps you all need to be into reality and look at how to get our country back instead.
I believe in our real President. He knows what he will do. Until then we need to get out from behind his back and not count on him to do everything. Get off our lazy "trust the plan" asses and start being lawfully vocal. Make people accountable.

Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
23 January, 12:34
In response CanAm Girl to his Publication
Thats the point though . Biden wasnt sworn in . Its all for show . He hasnt signed a single executive order ...you can go to the Federal Register and look it up . He has signed 0. The last EO that is registered was on 1/18 By Trump. It shows Biden has absolutely none. We are getting a taste of what this country would look like if he really had power. Helps open peoples eyes & see just how easily our freedom can be stripped from us. The best thing anyone can do is keep speaking the truth bc they are revealing their lies left & right & i even see hard core non believers waking tf up!!

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
22 January, 09:16
mocked and laughed at everyday by loved ones. It would be easy to say, ok I was wrong... but we're not.

Tracy Mac @MissTee
22 January, 09:35
In response Truth Finderme to his Publication
likewise - my family/friends are ready to send me to the padded room.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
22 January, 09:08
Please, let's not make fun of folks. He is only saying what a lot of folks are thinking. Some of the posts/comments feel out of touch at this moment of undue stress and uncertainty as we are asked to wait more while feeling like our country was just stolen from us.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
22 January, 09:07
😳 Good grief!

ARK2 ARM @ARK2ARM
22 January, 09:05
Moses went through the same scenario when he was trying to led the Israelites to the promise land. They whined and cried to go back to Egypt, thought they would be better off. True Patriots wont give up! We will have our promise land, keep the Faith!

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
22 January, 09:04
🀣🀣✌️

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
22 January, 09:01
Am being mocked & ridiculed for giving false hope. i cant be daunted. i Know What God said & it Stands. i have Peace, but am PRAYING this through.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
22 January, 09:08
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
My sentiments EXACTLY! I will never give up....no matter how crazy my family thinks I amπŸ˜‚ God always wins!πŸ™πŸ™Œ

Richie Richard @Richie
22 January, 08:59
Doq, I think that may be because they may be too brainwashed to hear and understand the evidence. The microwave society wants things to happen in a blink of an eye. But many of us know that God's timining is no our timing.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ are you shitting me?
Never in a millions years sweets would we think that...still funny as πŸ’©

John Paul Jones @Bohica
Hold the Line!!

Sshhhh Shhhhh @VioletFlower
22 January, 08:58
SOMEBODY had a couple too many shots before playing with his camera. soumds like someone else we all hate *cough-hunter-cough*

IChing IChing @IChing
22 January, 08:57
Are you Vincent Kennedy? Whynthe thread @ to VK and you saying it is for you?

John Paul Jones @Bohica
22 January, 08:58
we smoking out tratiors, and the milk toast pussies, mommas boy, metrosexuals...
they need to look at the people they listen to... Alex Jones = MOSSAD
#ProveMeWrong or shut the F@&$ UP!
i have followed you from twitter!! and got your 6 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 January, 08:54
πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Block and move on