Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 January, 08:39
I really hope everything comes to an end soon because Patriots are losing their minds. Calling me Jack Dorsey and now a CIA operative. 🤦 https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CanAm Girl @CanAmGirl
Why do you suppose people are doing this?
When they are told to follow a plan and to trust a plan and then see someone else become President, then -2 days into Biden- our country is on track for a huge train wreck. What do you think they will say?
Perhaps you all need to be into reality and look at how to get our country back instead.
I believe in our real President. He knows what he will do. Until then we need to get out from behind his back and not count on him to do everything. Get off our lazy "trust the plan" asses and start being lawfully vocal. Make people accountable.
09:35 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CanAmGirl in this post can reply
Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
23 January, 12:34
In response CanAm Girl to his Publication
Thats the point though . Biden wasnt sworn in . Its all for show . He hasnt signed a single executive order ...you can go to the Federal Register and look it up . He has signed 0. The last EO that is registered was on 1/18 By Trump. It shows Biden has absolutely none. We are getting a taste of what this country would look like if he really had power. Helps open peoples eyes & see just how easily our freedom can be stripped from us. The best thing anyone can do is keep speaking the truth bc they are revealing their lies left & right & i even see hard core non believers waking tf up!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396