Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 January, 08:39
I really hope everything comes to an end soon because Patriots are losing their minds. Calling me Jack Dorsey and now a CIA operative. 🤦 https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
23 January, 12:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I unfollowed him on Jan 20th when he called VK a psyop. Honestly I know many people are discouraged which is understandable, we were all hoping that Biden wouldn't even get to pretend to be President. Does it s*ck YES but these circumstances do not change my faith in God. Q aside, I feel like with all the craziness happening in the world many have turned to God that may never have before which is my interpretation of what THE GREAT AWAKENING is about. I can't explain it but I definitely feel like God is about to knock everyone's socks off. Side note: YOU and VK give off solid vibes ALWAYS!❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
I tell you imagine us running a covert military operation. The first sign of resistance we would buckle, put the white flag up & sacrifice our comrades!

everyone has fallen to the wayside because dates given didnt eventuate.

F the dates, put the big boy pants on & believe in Trump! we got this..
12:48 AM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
30 March, 01:54
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
💥

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
23 January, 01:00
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
When you have Faith in God nothing can break you. God has Trumps back! God has Flynns back. God has our militaries back. God is in control. I believe it in my heart.