Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 January, 08:39
I really hope everything comes to an end soon because Patriots are losing their minds. Calling me Jack Dorsey and now a CIA operative. 🤦 https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
22 January, 09:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Am being mocked & ridiculed for giving false hope. i cant be daunted. i Know What God said & it Stands. i have Peace, but am PRAYING this through.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
My sentiments EXACTLY! I will never give up....no matter how crazy my family thinks I am😂 God always wins!🙏🙌
09:08 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
22 January, 11:52
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
One day soon, they may respect you & come to you for answers. God Strengthen us.

Marsha Sharp @LakeMom12
22 January, 09:16
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
my husband of 43 years thinks I am totally out of my mind -Oh well-I will still believe and fight for our country

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
22 January, 09:50
In response Marsha Sharp to her Publication
Ha! Me too! We're in it to win it!🙌