Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
WHY LITTLE BOYS WANT TO BE GIRLS.....BECAUSE THEY ARE!
WI-38 is the cell line from a FEMALE aborted fetus, used to cultivate viruses used in vaccines. When you inject the DNA from a FEMALE (carrying two X chromosomes) into a MALE (who already carries one X chromosome and a weaker Y chromosome) you now have an overload of the X chromosome.
Now we have an onslaught of BOYS who think they should be GIRLS.
Do we have male DNA in vaccines? YES!
The MRC-5 is the code given to the fetal cell line also used to cultivate vaccine viral components, and it comes from a MALE aborted fetus.
Do we have girls thinking they are boys? YES!
Is it as prominent as boys wanting to be girls? NO!
Why? Because girls have two dominant X chromosomes.
When they are injected with a vaccine containing MRC-5, they aren't just getting a Y chromosome, but yet another dominant X chromosome, on top of the two they already have.
Childhood Health Epidemic Facts - YouTube

A staggering number of doctors and scientists are speaking out…when children are over vaccinated, their immune systems shift towards allergy and autoimmunity...

10:22 AM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GitRDone73 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 April, 07:51
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
Bees
Ants
Termites
all female

The left = hive mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
08 April, 01:32
where is the choice in monkeying around with all these X and Y chromosomes...
so we're going to have an explosion of intense women that generally most men can't handle and a bunch of eunuchs😶 great great plan retards....😷
thank you for your post Josh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
08 April, 07:11

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 April, 02:36
thank you for this, btw.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 April, 02:36
i knew it! we have a little boy in our neighborhood who is 9. when he was 5 he began saying he wanted to be a girl. it persisted. (he is fully vaccinated - his mother is a leftist sell out). i knew it was due to vaccines and human (female) dna. we saw him a few days ago - he looks like a girl. it is heartbreaking.

Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
08 April, 09:03
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
they have been planning this a long time, obviously, now imagine if all the retards out there had the sudden realization of what we know to be the truth, it would be pure madness

karen hennigar @zeffwood
05 April, 01:33

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
05 April, 01:06
Been saying it for years. The vaxxines are the problem, It is purposeful and intentional. How do you destroy a civilization and creation? Destroy the men by feminising them and genocide. How do save humanity? Destroy the demons that create, carry out push the agenda. Its us or them. Its our children or theirs. There is no meeting in the middle when understand this.

movies 2021 @movies2021
05 April, 01:04

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
04 April, 11:29

F1r3 ... @F1r3
02 April, 03:33
This frightens me and makes me sick because of what I have unknowingly done to my children. My gut always told me they were wrong......

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
05 April, 02:05
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
right there with you 😢😡

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
08 April, 01:27
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
I’ve felt the same, from the beginning. Can’t explan it, I just knew. 😢

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
02 April, 12:47
YUP. Been saying this for years. Thats why my kids have ZERO shots. and they are SO much healthier than their peers. Robustly healthy. I listened to those poor ridiculed parents.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
02 April, 11:56

INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
02 April, 11:27
VACCINES HAVE BEEN SCREWING WITH KIDS FOR YEARS NOW.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 April, 11:25
In the absence of being able to scientifically prove of this myself one can only look at the outcome. They’ve been playing with their DNA very very early on. For the people in Hollywood, for example, in utero.

Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
02 April, 10:22
That's why you don't see as many girls wanting to be boys as you do the other way around.
The Baphomet is half-male, half-female, blurring the lines. He is in charge of those who are mandating vaccines...they either kill, maim, or confuse our society.
Nothing afflicting our children is our fault.
It's all damage from a spiritual battle that we are losing.
We had 3 shots given 50 years ago and 72 given today. When did society become gender confused? Think about it."
A staggering number of doctors and scientists are speaking out… when children are over-vaccinated, their immune systems shift towards allergy and autoimmunity. https://youtu.be/FprO0hvXp...

I was 100% healthy prior to getting all my immigration shots at age 11 when my family moved here from the UK... within a couple of months of receiving the shots I developed a nervous disorder that has affected me ever since... The CDC is actually a vaccine company' – Robert F. Kennedy Jr https://youtu.be/5CfLDXpC3...
Childhood Health Epidemic Facts - YouTube

A staggering number of doctors and scientists are speaking out…when children are over vaccinated, their immune systems shift towards allergy and autoimmunity...