Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
02 April, 10:22
WHY LITTLE BOYS WANT TO BE GIRLS.....BECAUSE THEY ARE!
WI-38 is the cell line from a FEMALE aborted fetus, used to cultivate viruses used in vaccines. When you inject the DNA from a FEMALE (carrying two X chromosomes) into a MALE (who already carries one X chromosome and a weaker Y chromosome) you now have an overload of the X chromosome.
Now we have an onslaught of BOYS who think they should be GIRLS.
Do we have male DNA in vaccines? YES!
The MRC-5 is the code given to the fetal cell line also used to cultivate vaccine viral components, and it comes from a MALE aborted fetus.
Do we have girls thinking they are boys? YES!
Is it as prominent as boys wanting to be girls? NO!
Why? Because girls have two dominant X chromosomes.
When they are injected with a vaccine containing MRC-5, they aren't just getting a Y chromosome, but yet another dominant X chromosome, on top of the two they already have.
Childhood Health Epidemic Facts - YouTube

A staggering number of doctors and scientists are speaking out…when children are over vaccinated, their immune systems shift towards allergy and autoimmunity...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
That's why you don't see as many girls wanting to be boys as you do the other way around.
The Baphomet is half-male, half-female, blurring the lines. He is in charge of those who are mandating vaccines...they either kill, maim, or confuse our society.
Nothing afflicting our children is our fault.
It's all damage from a spiritual battle that we are losing.
We had 3 shots given 50 years ago and 72 given today. When did society become gender confused? Think about it."
A staggering number of doctors and scientists are speaking out… when children are over-vaccinated, their immune systems shift towards allergy and autoimmunity. https://youtu.be/FprO0hvXp...

I was 100% healthy prior to getting all my immigration shots at age 11 when my family moved here from the UK... within a couple of months of receiving the shots I developed a nervous disorder that has affected me ever since... The CDC is actually a vaccine company' – Robert F. Kennedy Jr https://youtu.be/5CfLDXpC3...
Childhood Health Epidemic Facts - YouTube

A staggering number of doctors and scientists are speaking out…when children are over vaccinated, their immune systems shift towards allergy and autoimmunity...

10:22 AM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GitRDone73 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Josh Ddd, click on at the bottom under it