Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 January, 03:17
If you read nothing else today, this is the best summation of right now. Brilliant. 🍿🍿🍿πŸŽ₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Ghost Ezra on Telegram t.me/GhostEzra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 10:43
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Yes Nana is not only with you but due to some visitors lately ahead of most but the problem is not some of us, the problem is going to be that many, MANY after another just few weeks are going to be panicked to take their country back at a tipping point, if they dont see real proof that B1d3n is not really ruining their lives.
They will not wait much longer then they want care what Q or Trump or anyone else says that they think should be protecting them.
Not my words, just telling ya what I hear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 April, 07:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I hear you Nana πŸ‘Ό I don't see them taking this too much further. That's my prayer anyway!! Gene Decode said there was some Flag Officer stuff going on in the Military about how and when to go, but he felt that would be resolved soon and then we're on.

Not sure who Mr. Pool is but I agree with him on this one!

#TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ˜½πŸ™πŸ’žπŸŽ‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Nait 002 @Nait002
01 April, 08:50
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
So nobody see's this could be ominous? what is "only a few will br part of it?" What does that mean?

reaper myer @reapermyer
no not really... whos mr pool? Who are any of these people? Im sure youre aware msm spreads fake news...so can anons
12:11 AM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Nait 002 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from reaper myer, click on at the bottom under it