Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 April, 04:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
01 April, 06:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
DONALD J TRUMP WOULD NEVER QUIETLY SAIL OFF INTO THE SUNSET......NOT IN HIS DNA.....STICKING WITH TRUMP...STAYING THE COURSE....UNITED WE STAND TO WIN...OUR REAL PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP WILL BE BACK...I HAVE NO DOUBT.....NONEπŸ€­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
01 April, 09:48
In response Jean Anne to her Publication
President Donald J Trump has been the only President to keep every one of his promises made! President Donald J Trump is OUR PRESIDENT, he won my a landslide!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈ
I just have a feeling it might take longer then they anticipated for those that are still in such a deep sleep to fully AWAKEN. So many here in the Dallas area wearing masks still....I just don't understand it?

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
Totally agree......πŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
10:15 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JeanAnne17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jean Anne, click on at the bottom under it