Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 April, 04:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
01 April, 06:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
DONALD J TRUMP WOULD NEVER QUIETLY SAIL OFF INTO THE SUNSET......NOT IN HIS DNA.....STICKING WITH TRUMP...STAYING THE COURSE....UNITED WE STAND TO WIN...OUR REAL PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP WILL BE BACK...I HAVE NO DOUBT.....NONEπŸ€­πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
President Donald J Trump has been the only President to keep every one of his promises made! President Donald J Trump is OUR PRESIDENT, he won my a landslide!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈ
I just have a feeling it might take longer then they anticipated for those that are still in such a deep sleep to fully AWAKEN. So many here in the Dallas area wearing masks still....I just don't understand it?
09:48 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Jean Anne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LalaD1776 in this post can reply
sylvia calkins @MommaSyl
02 April, 02:45
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
I don't know, sure seems joey is keeping his at a record pace... the good news is President Trump will undo all joey has done

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
01 April, 10:15
Totally agree......πŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 April, 09:50
You should come to Canada! I have yet to see an unmasked person, even walking alone down the street πŸ₯΄