Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 10:31
Our mission starting today, as "boots on the ground" Patriots is to help POTUS, Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Patrick Byrne & crew overturn the election.

Let's do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
01 April, 01:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Honest question..if i am way off base i apologize, but why are we fighting to overturn an election that took place in a corporation that no longer exists? Optics?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
Good question. there is only one way to handle this entire scam......with physical force, armed to the teeth and 90 million strong. It is absolutely baffling to me that Trump Supporters don't want to take their country back. What could be worse than them killing our own each and every day?
03:04 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 April, 04:02
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Nope. Never. We would be fighting our brave men in blue and our military. Nope. They would give their full measure of devotion for to protect us and keep us safe. They are not the enemy. As hard as this is to wait and trust "the plan" we have to learn patience.

SPORTS @SPORTS
01 April, 04:07
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
No, not at all. We would be fighting Deep State cabal. The same trash who has been skull fucking us for decades. Our time is now. Trump cannot save us. Our military cannot save us. Only We, The mother fucking People can save us!

Let's go already!

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
01 April, 03:24
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Ummm no, thats called civil war. I first and foremost believe that God has a plan and we can actively be of service. We returned to our rightful place as a Republic with DJT as President. I just feel like we have moved past the stolen election phase and our energy would be better spent awakening people to that fact we are a Republic and what that means. IMO. Maybe too soon yet...

SPORTS @SPORTS
01 April, 03:30
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
Quality take and certainly respect your opinion. How I wish this were a viable solution, because it sounds wonderful. Unfortunately we are dealing with pure trash. A Schiff, a Pelosi, a Nadler, A McConnell don't even know what love is. We must eliminate them from this earth at ALL costs.

There is only one way. If Trump and company don't have the will to finish, I know many American Patriots who are armed and at the ready right now and today who do!

It's past time to end this entire disgraceful mockery. Today we have nothing. Tomorrow we can have it ALL back!