r363l l10n @r363ll10n
31 March, 10:18
Demi Lovato Comes Out as Pansexual: 'I’m Part of the Alphabet Mafia and Proud'
https://www.billboard.com/...

Pan is a demon. These people need deliverance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 10:27
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
wtf is that even?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Just Me86 @Mustbecoincidence
01 April, 02:53
i was thinking maybe she has a thing for Peter pan.......or just pans......or a cookie sheet🤷‍♂️

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
01 April, 11:28
In response Just Me86 to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 April, 02:45
In response Just Me86 to his Publication
Right I had to look it up. Then I was like OH a mental and spiritual problem. lol

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
01 April, 02:25
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Uterly friggin’ ridiculous!!! Absolute MENTAL ILLNESS!!!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 April, 02:59
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
smh on this stuff...ughh

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
01 April, 02:16
This is a really long definition, so I'll sum it up for you guys. Pansexuality is a STATE OF MENTAL ILLNESS.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
01 April, 02:22
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
01 April, 02:28
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
right up into the 1970’s homosexuals were locked up into mental institutions. dont know why it changed.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
01 April, 02:10
Disgusting 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮