Demi Lovato Comes Out as Pansexual: 'I’m Part of the Alphabet Mafia and Proud'
https://www.billboard.com/...

Pan is a demon. These people need deliverance
10:18 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
01 April, 02:54
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Being of Italian descent her use of Mafia is insulting. I want my apology.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
01 April, 02:28
OMG!!! My neighbor just told me yesterday that her son was a pansexual😳 I have never heard of this before then read this post! Wow, there are NO coincidences!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
01 April, 02:12
She is so groomed, totally lost herself and now so controlled it is truly sad!

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
31 March, 10:54
wtf does that even mean?!?a pansexual🙉🙈🙊🤦‍♀️

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
31 March, 11:29
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
31 March, 10:32
sick people

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 10:27
wtf is that even?

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
31 March, 11:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 02:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I do feel the need to tell yall that I am understanding from an ancient that the stories we have been told about the Pan in history was a lie just as almost everything else we have been told.
That he was a mischievous Casanova that actually fell in love with a woman who's father got so mad that he splintered his own daughter into pieces of reed in a lake to keep them apart and Pan devastated, collected the pieces to put together to form a flute in her memory. And the Disney Pan is just total bullshit! 😁

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
31 March, 10:20
she can come out as a toadstool and I still would have no clue who she is, nor would I care.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
31 March, 10:24
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Right? I have never known a geoup of people so inclined to force-feed their sexuality to the public. 🙄
Nobody. Cares.