Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 April, 11:37
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Yes and Amen! 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 April, 11:13
Teslas rods of God will rain down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 April, 10:59
❤️Casey❤️

Annie D-W @Annie172123
03 April, 10:57

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
03 April, 10:07
Amen, all praise be to God in the highest. May the Light shine so bright all darkness disappears. Be Blessed in Pure Love. We rise.

SPORTS @SPORTS
03 April, 10:04
Praise be! He has risen!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 April, 11:17

02 April, 11:00
...WHEN GOD SPEAKS, SOME MORTAL SELF PRIDE DRIVEN ARE DEAF TO HEAR MELODY.
YOU STILL BELIEVE IN SOME HUMAN ORIGIN COMPLEXITY... 🙈🤣

"If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans" old Czech proverb

👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/EbU8G__iI...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
02 April, 10:58
I wanted to say thank you for your possitivity. Faith of us all is being tested and tried, almost like 40 days in the desert.... Prayers to you my friend.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
02 April, 10:51
STRING ME ALONG, AGAIN AND AGAIN, eventually I will quit using words and JOIN A MILITIA. I AM NOT GOING TO LIVE UNDER WHAT WE CURRENTLY CALL OUR GOVERNMENT

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
02 April, 06:24
Biblical can mean many things. It could mean that we are going to receive a revelation as predicted in scripture. It could just mean that whatever message humanity is about to receive will use the methods of transmission available in those times we call Biblical. Perhaps there will be no media or social media involved or available. We will all hear with our ears, see with our eyes and understand with our soul. "Nothing can stop what is coming" would mean just that. Perhaps it is time to take a break from trying to find out. Wait for the event to happen, then we can all work out what it was in the time it takes for the first messenger to arrive (at the speed of a horse) to explain.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
04 April, 03:46
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Of course, I can appreciate why people assume "Biblical" means violent revenge and massacres. I have read bits of the Bible and that is a very common theme. Yet they ban Dr. Seuss! The story of Samson bringing down the Satanic temple is as far as I can think of violent revenge. Power, but limited to what is required to solve the problem.

MaryAnn ManonQ @Queenie7467
01 April, 06:46
#wwg1wga 🙏🕊💞🕯👫🏻🌍

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
01 April, 09:22
Amen

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 April, 03:22
Here's a fun 117.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w... maybe?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 April, 03:29
In response General Khaos to his Publication
And this was less than 40yds from that.
HAHA

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 April, 12:42
Well Said Casey Dee!

31 March, 11:25
To be ABSOLUTE BOLD AS FUCK.
TO SUCCESFULLY ASCENDING IS CRITICAL REACH 10.000 CHRIST CONCIOUSNESS.

WE ACHIEVED THAT YESTERDAY.

SO NOW IT IS JUST A MOVIE. RELAX.

https://youtu.be/mQ_9kun4O...

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
31 March, 11:11
Hope so I'm holding on & standing strong. My sister and I just had it out over the vaccine. She's going to get it and says shes "conflicted". Husband says he's going to get it and then what "are you going to yell at me too" he says...Um Yeah! Idiots. Im not worried about the husband, he would want me to get on the computer and make the appt....I'm not going to. I need a "I told you to listen" win!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 March, 11:48
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Im there as well. No family left! No friends left! My digital soldiers keep me focused! Appreciate every one of you!!

31 March, 10:53
Substitute "GIRL" =>GOD ALMIGHTY
KING DIED 17🤔👇👇👇

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

EXPAND YOUR CONCIOUSNESS...
🤗😍😎

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
31 March, 10:51
caseydee521
for context...
https://anonup.com/thread/...

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
31 March, 10:45
and there's the Resurrection drop that i asked...

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
31 March, 10:36
Anybody else hear that "Q was acquitted" ! From what ? Military Court Martial? Haven't they smoked out ALL the rats in the Pentagon? Sauce please. Telegram is compromised with Samyck crap.