Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
02 April, 06:24
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Biblical can mean many things. It could mean that we are going to receive a revelation as predicted in scripture. It could just mean that whatever message humanity is about to receive will use the methods of transmission available in those times we call Biblical. Perhaps there will be no media or social media involved or available. We will all hear with our ears, see with our eyes and understand with our soul. "Nothing can stop what is coming" would mean just that. Perhaps it is time to take a break from trying to find out. Wait for the event to happen, then we can all work out what it was in the time it takes for the first messenger to arrive (at the speed of a horse) to explain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
Of course, I can appreciate why people assume "Biblical" means violent revenge and massacres. I have read bits of the Bible and that is a very common theme. Yet they ban Dr. Seuss! The story of Samson bringing down the Satanic temple is as far as I can think of violent revenge. Power, but limited to what is required to solve the problem.
03:46 AM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ProbablyRob in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Pettitt, click on at the bottom under it