Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
31 March, 11:11
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Hope so I'm holding on & standing strong. My sister and I just had it out over the vaccine. She's going to get it and says shes "conflicted". Husband says he's going to get it and then what "are you going to yell at me too" he says...Um Yeah! Idiots. Im not worried about the husband, he would want me to get on the computer and make the appt....I'm not going to. I need a "I told you to listen" win!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
Im there as well. No family left! No friends left! My digital soldiers keep me focused! Appreciate every one of you!!
11:48 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Littlejo59 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
03 April, 10:14
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
WE are you Family & Friends now. A whole world of us from all Countries. And we love you such.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
01 April, 09:21
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Fortunately I haven't "lost anyone" from my life - they just know my position. All of us in this movement need to stay tight, support those of us that are getting that resistence. It has to be close. Each day, each person, each rebutal - means we are one day closer.