Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 07:16
Don't vax ever. God gave us bodies with immune systems for a reason.

However, wouldn't it be hilarious if everyone getting the vax was getting the "Trump HCQ Vax"?

🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
30 March, 11:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
That or a placebo are the only things that make sence coming from POTUS with WHats already having control of big Pharma as their deal for crimes against humanity.
Gates et al showed their plandemic hand years ago. If they have it all they know it all including Hqc zinc ivermectin etc. efficacy.
Just cant see them sitting back and watching first responders, military, police, -our most patriotic and best trained citizens become so immune compromised from the VAX that the next round of any flu type fully comprises or kills them. talk about aiding and abetting the enemy...right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
31 March, 01:00
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
But what about all of the negative reactions that are happening?

Peachy 445 @Peachy445
there is so much 'negative' reactions in MSM that I had wondered if they were pushing to halt the good! i still dont want it but it did make me think that I do haha
10:10 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Peachy445 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peachy 445, click on at the bottom under it