Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
31 March, 06:20
3/16/21 = Hammurabi posts “CLOCK ACTIVATED”
3/31/21 = Dan Scavino ups following count to 793
QD 793 = “CLOCK ACTIVATED.”

Letters on plane: UNITED ST OF AMER
= ANAGRAM for STORM DUE - FATE

Tiffany box in door (Cross/Biblical)
3/31 = Occult Number = 13 Illuminati bloodlines 3x13=39 = number of Bilderberg members etc
Chapter 13 of The Book of Revelation = "Let the one with understanding reckon the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666."

SONIC KA-BOOMERANGS IMMINENT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
31 March, 09:13
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
So, today is 11.3 then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
Or maybe it’s really November 11th. Who knows anymore with the numbers as we can only speculate & find out ALL are wrong again.
09:17 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
31 March, 09:38
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Do I sense battle fatigue? 💙

Sometimes, the attempt to know is as good as knowing.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 March, 10:38
10 years starts to set in a bit when I know big players but I have to sit on the sidelines. I don’t mean those online,

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 March, 10:45
For the record, I’m not denying what you’re posting, I just can’t share this to normies anymore. I / we can’t deliver this to normal folks cause they are tired of listening to the tomorrow game or “soon”. I have awakened MANY folks with help from other personal friends & they are tired & don’t understand the numbers game of codes I share. To answer your ?, YES, I AM.