Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
3/16/21 = Hammurabi posts “CLOCK ACTIVATED”
3/31/21 = Dan Scavino ups following count to 793
QD 793 = “CLOCK ACTIVATED.”

Letters on plane: UNITED ST OF AMER
= ANAGRAM for STORM DUE - FATE

Tiffany box in door (Cross/Biblical)
3/31 = Occult Number = 13 Illuminati bloodlines 3x13=39 = number of Bilderberg members etc
Chapter 13 of The Book of Revelation = "Let the one with understanding reckon the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666."

SONIC KA-BOOMERANGS IMMINENT
06:20 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Elena Iove @Camberu71
12 May, 02:21
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT ALL MILITARY, PATRIOTS FROM THE EVIL ENTITIES AND BRING THEM BACK HOME SAFE AND SOUND!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
10 May, 12:51
Q #4198

May 10 is D5.
A week to remember.
Q

Are you ready for BOOM WEEK ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
09 May, 05:58
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
a lot of people think they are God...

ever notice that

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
08 May, 06:25
did you just refer to yourself in 3rd person gtfo hahahahahahahahahahaha you fucking knock 😩😩😩😂😂😂

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
08 May, 06:24
what in the actual fuck is this bullshit

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
05 May, 09:06

Karen Lou @Sapphire
01 April, 07:48
who’s in the doorway of the helicoptor?

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
01 April, 07:41

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 April, 07:36
-This is called " Killing it" Genius man ! : ) Pieces all coming together to paint that picture ....

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 April, 01:38
Thank you so much for posting this. We're having the same train of thought. You know a lot about these numbers, so if you have time, would you kindly take a look at what I recently posted about assassination dates? Would love your input regarding anything else I'm not seeing. Thank you! And if you don't have time, no worries at all! The timing of seeing this caught my attention, and I'm still learning about all this. God bless!!🙏

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
31 March, 11:48
Hi - do you collaborate with TronAnon?
if not, you should. Dan listens to his Saturday podcasts & has been sending him proofs too! it's been a freaking roller coaster the last 3-4 episodes where he and Leonidas & Luke Slytalker are asking Dan for specific proofs & he comes through within days. They come via Rick Grennel too.
check him out on Foxhole or Dlive.
If you put it all together you might find even more answers!!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
31 March, 11:40
Here is something sick to think about.
MOM = 666
my son figured that out 20 years ago, freaked him out.
DAD = 323
is that one of their numbers too?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 March, 11:39

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
31 March, 11:11
Hammurabi

OUTSTANDING WORK, AS ALWAYS. Greatly appreciate it.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 March, 10:58
I found this possibility interesting! I never knew the real story!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
31 March, 10:05
Never know but, in the first 2 weeks of April , we have "April Showers".. Maybe it'll turn into a Storm..

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 March, 10:59
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
it will bring May flowers!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 March, 09:15
love what you’ve done, but I think I speak for many that we aren’t getting a BIG BOOM. The feeling is this is gonna be gradual over the long game. The big boom comms are for tthe bad guys in their way of panic of what THEY think might happen.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
31 March, 09:13
So, today is 11.3 then.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 March, 09:17
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Or maybe it’s really November 11th. Who knows anymore with the numbers as we can only speculate & find out ALL are wrong again.

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
31 March, 09:01
113 Days since Last Q-💧#4953

Note 💧#793 > ID: 000000 No. 107

Many '107' Codes Known & Juan 0 Savin has Many Bets due 4.1.2021!

"GO WITH GOD. THE CLOCK IS ACTIVATED. Q" = 315 (English Ordinal)
💧#315

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 March, 09:12
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
love what you’ve done, but I think I speak for many that we aren’t getting a BIG BOOM. The feeling is this is gonna be gradual over the long game. The big boom comms are for tthe bad guys in their way of panic of what THEY think might happen.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
31 March, 07:32
Clock Activated so that Time can disappear and reappear as simple Space.

SPORTS @SPORTS
31 March, 07:31
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
31 March, 07:05
???? if you have time to explain q is filtered and that looks like a kennedy next to dan ???

31 March, 07:55
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Inside the Q is a magnified image of a Tiffany’s bag which Jackie Kennedy & Melania Trump are/were fans of (Melania gave M OBMA a Tiffany’s box when they met at the White House that caused
q-uite a stir) and I’m not sure who that is next to DS but it DOES look like a Kennedy (good eye). It’s strange adD & I are in pretty serious synch lately (if you look down my time line there are a few examples of me posting something and then him posting the same exact thing a few days to a week later). Whenever he changes his background he usually changes his following count amd it ALWAYS relates to a pertinent Q drop. I hope this answers your q-uestion :)

gail matthias @gailzy777
01 April, 12:17
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
❤️😘Was going to say KENNEDY too. JFK JR goes every where with POTUS. GEORGE NEWS says "He will follow POTUS every where. George is JFK JR🙏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
31 March, 06:26
yabadaba-BOOM!
popcorn explosion, on the floor in the air, YES!

it's gonna be a grand EASTER.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
31 March, 07:36
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
And Saturday is 4-3-2-1 !!! Wonder what could be after that !! I am so ready!

31 March, 07:57
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I think you are SO RIGHT - EASTER 2021 is going to be a PATRIOT PASSOVER!