Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
31 March, 02:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
31 March, 04:34
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
I’m suprized a group of red necks hasn’t pulled this down with a 4x4 truck and a loghing chain yet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
31 March, 04:53
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
There are no rednecks where this is in Georgia it is too far north. is probably why.

Eric Larson @ericman375
31 March, 05:10
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
I'm in Minnesota. Our redneck population (myself included) are thriving. There is no geographic boundary to redneckism.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
I stand corrected. Hello my fellow redneck I'm in Texas where we are full up with them. lol
05:26 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Odis Trull, click on at the bottom under it