Only people mentioned by KitkatReborn in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
31 March, 04:53
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
👍😆😆😆😆😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
I don't know how many signs the sheeple need before they stop following. I work at a software company with some pretty smart programmers and they are all running to get the jab. I have lost a lot of respect for them. Now they labeled me as a conspiracy theorist when I try to show them evidence of how dangerous it is. 1 of them had to go to the hospital shortly after the jab because he developed a blood clot in his leg, he is now on blood thinners. Another got the second shot came down with 102 fever. I just keep picturing gates and his hideous wife during the interview, "...the second wave will be much worse. HAHAHAHA!" He is helping the plan to kill us all. I think there will be a lot less Americans come Thanksgiving. I don't know what else to say. I am going to visit my family for Easter because it maybe the last chance I get to see them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
31 March, 04:34
I’m suprized a group of red necks hasn’t pulled this down with a 4x4 truck and a loghing chain yet!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
There are no rednecks where this is in Georgia it is too far north. is probably why.