Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
31 March, 02:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
I don't know how many signs the sheeple need before they stop following. I work at a software company with some pretty smart programmers and they are all running to get the jab. I have lost a lot of respect for them. Now they labeled me as a conspiracy theorist when I try to show them evidence of how dangerous it is. 1 of them had to go to the hospital shortly after the jab because he developed a blood clot in his leg, he is now on blood thinners. Another got the second shot came down with 102 fever. I just keep picturing gates and his hideous wife during the interview, "...the second wave will be much worse. HAHAHAHA!" He is helping the plan to kill us all. I think there will be a lot less Americans come Thanksgiving. I don't know what else to say. I am going to visit my family for Easter because it maybe the last chance I get to see them.
04:53 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from All Right, click on at the bottom under it