Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
31 March, 04:15
WE WILL NOT FAIL🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
Can you please tell me what they are saying, hard to decipher, I know it's good things being said.
04:28 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply
Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
31 March, 08:30
In response Stevie King to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanna Jane @SuzannaJane
31 March, 08:41
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
Thank you for posting that .I couldn't understand the words beautiful to see.Now we know.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
31 March, 09:43
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
thanks bunches!🤗🤗

frankie mundo @meanbean17
31 March, 06:44
It's the Airman's Creed

Mr OG Drippy @og_drippy
31 March, 08:17
In response frankie mundo to his Publication
Oh Ok, thank you! I couldnt make it out either.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
31 March, 04:56
I couldn't make it out either.