Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
13 April, 09:30
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
that is a proud moment of a parent praise GOD bless our military

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
31 March, 08:02
🙏🇺🇸🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 March, 07:31
🙏❤️

frankie mundo @meanbean17
31 March, 06:45
Lackland looks so updated.

None of this was built when I graduated from there, and that wasn't even that long ago

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
31 March, 04:53
🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸❤️🌎🥰🥰

Stevie King @ShineBright9
31 March, 04:28
Can you please tell me what they are saying, hard to decipher, I know it's good things being said.

frankie mundo @meanbean17
31 March, 06:44
In response Stevie King to her Publication
It's the Airman's Creed

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
31 March, 08:30
In response Stevie King to her Publication