Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
The Matt Gaetz news is disturbing. Let's hope it isn't what it looks like. Nevertheless, if it is true he must be dealt with. Republican or Democrat, if you traffic children you're finished. This is a bipartisan effort against global corruption. Not many in DC will weather this storm. Keep that in the back of your mind.
03:43 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Flo Parks @Flo4Flotus
29 April, 06:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i trust him. he has a cool airplane representing him in Austin Steinbart’s Amorphous Archive. he’s under the spotlight prolly as another diversion for the real news. brave decoys.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
07 April, 10:51
This news is disturbing, especially about Matt Gaetz. I don't know him personally, but I am one of his constituents. But, it seems to me that he has been fighting the rumor mill for quite some time. First he is gay, has an underaged gay lover; then he is married to a beautiful lady; now, he is trafficking underaged females. The news here in Florida is that this is a scam, coercion, and bribery scheme against his family. I know the truth will come out. I am just a little weary of all the games played at the expense of human beings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flo Parks @Flo4Flotus
29 April, 06:45
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
i trust him too. When a hiker comes near coyote nests its the young fast stud animals that run out in plain sight to divert attention. They take the bullet to keep the young ones safe. same with many patriots taking heat while operations stay under the radar.

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
05 April, 05:25

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 April, 02:14
So I made this too Late -- Shucks

https://youtu.be/34HjlgFno...
Thunder and the Lightening - YouTube

Heavy Rainfall is predicted

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
03 April, 06:02
PROJECTION PROJECTION PROJECTION NY THE LEFTARDS. NOTHING BUT PROJECTION AND A SET UP. DIRTY LIBERAL TACTICS PER USUAL.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
03 April, 11:19

03 April, 11:04
??????? Underground base? CIA/Disney?NASA????? http://www.orgoneblasters....

03 April, 10:39
????? Connection? https://florida.intercredi...

03 April, 10:37

03 April, 10:32

03 April, 10:35
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

03 April, 10:24

03 April, 10:18
NASA. Disney. Clowns. FL.... https://www.coreysdigs.com...

03 April, 10:06

03 April, 10:10
WaPo for what it's worth: https://www.washingtonpost...

03 April, 10:11

Kathleen Kastorff @Savilla369
03 April, 03:42
Another hit job by liberals? I don't believe it.

Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
02 April, 09:37
#IStandWithGaetz & wholeheartedly agree; doesn't matter what part of the fence you fall on. Mess with #CHILDREN & "The Storm" is COMING for YOU.
P.S. Some guy tried to add me to a list on twatter that supports Gaetz - as a way to "keep" track of us in a nefarious way. #BLOCKED FYI

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 April, 09:15
can I just say when I was 17 i was very mature and had a boyfruend who was 28. he was awdsome and he took to me on vacation to Cancun (or was it Acapulco) . does that mean I was trafficked ?? NO !!! so either way if story is true ir not Matt is not a chilf trafficker ---I mean cmon how many nasty stories written about Pres Trump which are false ?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
02 April, 09:13
This smells of honeypot trap.

Law & Physics @physics171
02 April, 06:47

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
02 April, 06:21
My initial reaction is if the MSM commies is putting it out then it's probably a CIA/FBI setup. They're so good at this practice. Afterall if they're guilty of it then they project it. It's also a good distraction tactic. They did it to POTUS for 4 years. Time will tell.

Pam Truth @pam65
02 April, 02:55
i think its the deep state trying to smear him.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
02 April, 12:18
don't know if this is true about Gaetz, but if you are a pedo =DEATH don't care who you are

some one special to some @godrus
01 April, 10:16
Don't believe anything you hear and half of what you see: #FogOfWar is real

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
01 April, 10:11
I SAW MATT SHAKE ROD ROSENSTEIN(HEIMLICH) DO THE MASONIC HADNSHAKE

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
01 April, 09:39
Gaetz is being Bamboozled by the Unconstitutional, corrupt Corporation and pedoohile protecting insane clown posse FBI

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
01 April, 07:54
I agree

Tammy Young @God_CountryTYB
01 April, 07:15
you are crazy if you think gaetz did anytning wrong. ghost i am beginning to think youre not a patriot!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 April, 09:48
In response Tammy Young to her Publication
The movie ends well. With 98% of all DC corruption gone. Rejoice. There are no favorites. The storm shall play out the way justice requires.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
01 April, 06:10
Hoping Matt Gaetz is the good guy many of us believed him to be. His association with Joel Greenberg is troubling. Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt until we see where the investigation goes.

DkH O’Dell @DkH
01 April, 06:30
In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication
Question is How can we trust the Investigation? With what happened to our President, I have no faith in justice.

Kathleen Kastorff @Savilla369
03 April, 03:46
In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication
I'm sure that Ted Bundy had friends and associates who never knew he was killing girls. I won't judge Gaetz until proof is given.

SPORTS @SPORTS
01 April, 04:36
Anything happening this month? Will we get our country back in April or do we kick the can down the country block again like every other month? You are aware good people are dying daily, no?

Any take on what President Trump is up to? Is he having troubling funding the will to finish? Are you a little bit concerned that nothing is happening?

Thanks and enjoy the show!

Here and... There @InItTogether17
01 April, 03:23

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts