Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
31 March, 02:24
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Exactly! Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sare Marie @SaraMarie
31 March, 01:56
LIVE Roundtable Discussion with Magenta Pixie, Dr. Northrup & Huna Flash - YouTube

Please post your questions during this LIVE Roundtable and we will do our best to answer as many of your questions as we can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
31 March, 01:49
seriously.. ive been on a debt program. they take more money then the settlement in fees. All RANDOM fees

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
31 March, 01:35
Yes, so true. God has much more planned for his children!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
31 March, 01:17
it’s sick that when you finaly pay off your house( by that time your income is low, retirement) they can take it away with escalating taxes. NESARA

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
31 March, 01:08
All Debts were paid by Yeshua on the cross.

Anthony Schenck @AWESKANK
31 March, 01:04
Money and Plans. The older i get, the more dislike i have for these 2 things. I just went on a vacation to Austin. Did not make one plan, where to sleep, where to go. anything except calling my friend when i got there. Best vacation ever!