Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
Does anyone know anything about this?
08:35 AM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by HoldTheLine in this post can reply
Jim SOS @Patriot66
01 April, 08:13
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
I havent heard this anywhere else. Could be BS at this point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
01 April, 05:40
This would be awesome... 🙏 I know even people with the port who commented on basic info would say, "I don't have permission to speak to the press." Egypt is as bad as China & NOW the USA. Is there any source info here? I know the ship was held back a couple days... It'd be great to know where to look for sauce here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
31 March, 03:15
not only enslaved people, but huge cache of weapons to be sent to 100 ports for invasions of 5 (eyes) countries. Now the question is who wsa to recieve and distribute to whom, and who funded it? I fear our congress, and 3 letter agencies will be shown to be heavily involved. this is the war we are in

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 March, 03:20
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Biingo!