Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Hi Patriot family. I need a sanity check, I am having a really hard time shaking off my anger over literally everything. I know we generally describe liberals as unhappy hateful people and I fear I am becoming that too. NOT A LIBERAL, lord have mercy, but a really pissed off God, Patriot, Trump loving person. I work for a large liberal company, big techish, while there are pockets of conservative people like me, the narritive the push aligns with DS/MSM and it makes me sick. There are a LOT of things I have yet to figure out in this movement, what is true what isn't, I trust nothing and question everything. I want to be joyful carefree person I once was, when ignorance to the lies and evil was bliss. I cannot unknow what little I do know and wouldn't want to go back even if I could. Am I alone feeling like this?
08:46 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
04 April, 07:33
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
yes! abgry lonely. until i found just 1 friend to talk to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
02 April, 12:26
All I know is God has a plan and I trust it. President Trump has never broke his promise and The Best Is Yet To Come ! ๐Ÿ’› Hope youโ€™re feeling better Patriot Girl. xo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Pritchard @CryptoCarpenter
31 March, 07:17
Perfectly normal feelings... You're just about complete in the awakening process... Peace & happiness comes next...๐Ÿ™

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
30 March, 11:02
Try bitchute and watch some channels like... And We Know, Dr. Charlie Ward, Patriot street fighter, CirstenW, Mel K, and also Michael jaco on y-tube, these Patriots helpkeep me focused and my Faith in God keeps me believing in "his" plan. Have faith, and patience, and trust that all of us have challenges like yourself, i work at a Liberal University and I know exactly what you are dealing with, but know this we are a bigger percentage than you realize, a lot of us speak up, many of us dont dare, God Bless

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
04 April, 07:34
In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication
most of those are crap channels as you well know. She needs a friend to VENT to

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 March, 10:59
Some of are so pissed weโ€™re ready to suit up & storm the beaches. Youโ€™re far from alone.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
30 March, 10:40
I feel your frustration. Im an educator in a public school in Cali. That explains it all.
All I know is the best is yet to come. I dont watch any news. Im only on this site and another. I filter out the nonsense and use critical thinking. Disinformation is necessary
Nothing is ever on our timing anyeay. Its all Gods timing.
Dont try over analyze every little thing going on.
Trust our military and DJT.
Patience is a virtue.

Proud Deplorable @ProudDeplorable
30 March, 10:23
You articulated exactly where i am and what im feeling ...at this point have faith... God is the only answer..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŒโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
30 March, 10:15
Honesty is best. This is very frustrating. I feel it too.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
30 March, 09:55
Hold The Line!

Patricia Pierson @pjapierson1
30 March, 09:47
no, you are not alone. i am in similar situation. coworkers seem to be all liberal, and covid nazis on top. have to deal with MSM on department tv all day too. patience, faith, prayer are all key ingredients to sanity. want so much to see justice, real justice, get served to those demons trying to ruin our country. God bless

Amy Cole @Amzie
30 March, 09:43
Dear fellow Patriot...I don't think I can explain anything any better than what I have read so far...there are some very amazing Patriots out there that lift us when we get low at times...My only advice is to Give God the glory and trust in His timing...Trust me I understand that is not always easy and I shake my head daily and wonder when it all will come to an end and then I just smile and look to God and say Yes you are right Lord...It's a brand new beginning!! Hang in there and know that WWG1WGA...

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
30 March, 09:36
You are not alone! Been there done that ๐Ÿ˜ also work for a big corporation and when I found out there were going to be Military tribunals back in January someone overheard me say Pelosi was going to be hung and went to HR and said I made them scared. then gave me a written warning not to talk about politics i have worked there 38 years and cant believe the babies we have working there now. They better get a grip and quick. Have Faith we are almost there ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
30 March, 09:11
Knowing what you do know, there would be something not right if you weren't angry. We are going through an unprecedented time of our lives. Take good care of yourself any ways you can. You are not alone. In time others will wake up. Maintain as best you can by protecting yourself from negative energy. There is still good and beauty, focus on that and being beautiful as best we can to other people. I will pray for peace, clarity, hope, renewal, and freshness of spirit upon you and all of us. As well as patience, love and new insights we sometimes need for dealing with people and situations we face in life. We have help we can't see โ™ฅ๏ธ

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
30 March, 09:08
You are not alone, not even close there are millions of us in the same or similiar situation . Sometimes I wish I didn't know what I used to not know............. I am optimistic that its gonna be great when it finally becomes great !

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
30 March, 09:07
Once you have been "red-pilled" that means you are awake. When you are awake that means you are on the path of ascension. On that path you will encounter the plethora of emotions that you must clear in order to ascend. You have recognized the emotion, now the work is to see it for what it is teaching you.
You are in the environment you are in because once this totally comes into the LIGHT You will be the beacon of LIGHT for those around you. They are also teaching you to develop compassion instead of anger. Forgive yourself and Shine that Majestic LIGHT within to all of those around you...they're going to need you.

War Weary @W4rWeary
30 March, 09:03
I've been there, I hear you, it's why I eventually had to "escape".But it's logical.
- Big companies worship profit at all costs.
- Negative media affects profit.
- All media companies are [pwned] and thus against anything that threatens the DS narrative.
Therefore all big companies cowtow to leftie DS agenda to continue to be profitable.
That's why the end result of chasing the almighty dollar is almost always servitude to "the man".

To break the cycle requires the exposure and breaking of msm.
And the exposure of the agenda behind the lies, both within msm and within the global political community. They are ALL DS puppets. The swamp is global and the scum bags need to be exposed.

Flo Parks @Flo4Flotus
30 March, 09:01
thank you for your candor. I hear the frustration and share it. The sense that has come my way is that we in our bodies and spirits are digesting the residuals of evil. Our love is buffering the rawness of the dark underbelly of the beast. Our pain lightens the aloneness of the captives. our pleadings guard the vitality of warriors. It will pass and turn into joy as would childbirth after the panting and sweating is no longer necessary.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
30 March, 08:56
Nope youโ€™re NOT alone! Many of us have made good friends on here that speak daily, and we were just talking about this yesterday! Emotions high, uneasy feeling~unsure of everything~ who is truthful~trusting something we havenโ€™t seen~faith in God & His Mercy! We really need direction before something bad happens! It gets worse before it gets better...Keep the Faith & know I am here...

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
30 March, 08:56
Maybe this will help?

Michele G.. @MicheleG
30 March, 08:55
Not alone at ALL. I am living the same just keep praying and praying living my ups and downs. I have ni good advice but I am here for you! ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ™ i will never stop believing God will win!!!

Iโ€™m no one @Iam4truth
30 March, 08:54
you arenโ€™t alone. im right there too. but there is power in numbers/frens, i believe. ๐Ÿ˜‰

WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
30 March, 08:54
No you are not alone. I run the spectrum of feelings at times and when I run into anger or frustration I have to realize it is not my rules I am playing buy, but God, Trump & the military. I have to have a come to Jesus meeting and realign my mind heart and soul. We are human and have endured a lot with being awake, it is not a joy ride, it tests you to your limit. When you work for a company that pushes the DS narrative (I work in a place like this), it can take a toll and coming here I get my cup refilled with all the good vibes. โค๏ธ

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 March, 08:53
Feels like we'll never relax with joy and wonder, nor be the same after all this. However, perhaps make your days of misery at this company count - - Maybe you're in a position to arm yourself with a camera, mic and James O'Keefe's team.

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
30 March, 08:51
You are not alone. Fortunately I work for myself, I can't even imagine what you have to live through at work but God placed you there for a reason! Look to Him and ask him to remind you of the little joys. โค๐Ÿ™

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 March, 08:49
feel it, own it....but don't live there. listen to some music, take a walk, meditate. being angry is natural....I focus on faith and prayers. hope this helps...hugs and peace friend.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
30 March, 08:49
I don't think you are alone. But do you have any other options? Are there other companies that would want to hire your talent and leave out any political viewpoint as I believe companies should do.