Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
30 March, 08:46
Hi Patriot family. I need a sanity check, I am having a really hard time shaking off my anger over literally everything. I know we generally describe liberals as unhappy hateful people and I fear I am becoming that too. NOT A LIBERAL, lord have mercy, but a really pissed off God, Patriot, Trump loving person. I work for a large liberal company, big techish, while there are pockets of conservative people like me, the narritive the push aligns with DS/MSM and it makes me sick. There are a LOT of things I have yet to figure out in this movement, what is true what isn't, I trust nothing and question everything. I want to be joyful carefree person I once was, when ignorance to the lies and evil was bliss. I cannot unknow what little I do know and wouldn't want to go back even if I could. Am I alone feeling like this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
Try bitchute and watch some channels like... And We Know, Dr. Charlie Ward, Patriot street fighter, CirstenW, Mel K, and also Michael jaco on y-tube, these Patriots helpkeep me focused and my Faith in God keeps me believing in "his" plan. Have faith, and patience, and trust that all of us have challenges like yourself, i work at a Liberal University and I know exactly what you are dealing with, but know this we are a bigger percentage than you realize, a lot of us speak up, many of us dont dare, God Bless
11:02 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mrbass1986 in this post can reply
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
04 April, 07:34
In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication
most of those are crap channels as you well know. She needs a friend to VENT to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396