Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
01 April, 01:42
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Dear Veronica, Truth Warrior , can i bye a hat too? It is so cool🀩🀩🀩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
31 March, 10:59
😻what a great pic! GREAT hat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 March, 10:28
β€β€β€β€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€β€β€β€β€

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
31 March, 06:21
Beautiful! Thank you so much for being a beacon of hope and inspiration for all of us. β€οΈπŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 March, 04:55
May God Bless and Protect you as you work to awaken those passing the People's Bridge!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
31 March, 07:09
When you realize you are 'on the right team' - THank you Veronica! LOVE THE HAT! πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

F1r3 ... @F1r3
31 March, 04:36
Thank you for your beautiful spirit and for being an inspiration for us all πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’—

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
31 March, 01:49
Hello beautiful lady!! I LOVE your lipstick color!!! Wonderful hat!!!

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
31 March, 12:04
Who dat hotty?! πŸ˜‰

wendy haney @Annachambers
01 April, 01:53
In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication
Diana POW???

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 08:53
Ah what a great pic, fly hat, bet.

Lou Paz @TheGoldFishReport
30 March, 08:47
Hi Veronica! I'm Glad to be on Anonup finally! Please let me know how I can get a few of your lovely hats!! It would be wonderful if you could join me again so we can direct people to your social media platforms too!- Louisa

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
31 March, 12:28
In response Lou Paz to her Publication
Please send me a DM Louisa.

don breen @Q_CND
30 March, 07:27
Love the hat

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
30 March, 06:10
you look so pretty! love your hat!

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
30 March, 05:56
This is a great picture of you! I love it! ❀️

Dawn Southern Cali @DEinOC
30 March, 05:10
Not an option...keep rockin' it girl!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
30 March, 04:39
I'm right with you in spirit. God bless you! God bless America!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
31 March, 07:10
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
EXACTLY !!!!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
30 March, 04:37
we NEVER give up Nana
God Bless You.

JoJo 2Q2Q @JoJo2Q2Q
30 March, 04:33
i jist love you to pieces, Veronica!!! πŸ’ͺ🏼🐸❀️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 March, 04:32
Thank you for who you are! You are truly inspiring!❀️

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
30 March, 03:45
Great pic beautiful angel πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ you look so β€œspringy” πŸ’•πŸ’• right next to you in spirit πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€›πŸ»

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 March, 03:43
right there with you !!!!

Jeremy Neundorff @QuestionEverything
30 March, 03:03
Please never do!