JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 March, 09:03
Aside from the obvious trolls we’re seeing on this platform the past couple of days I am very happy with the general positivity we’re maintaining. It has been an exhausting haul but will only make our inevitable victory all the sweeter. Great work Patriots! 🇺🇸

#GoodVibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
30 March, 09:24
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
#Pray

#Faith

#trustheplan

#Patriots in control

#Trump trump trump trumpp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
30 March, 09:32
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
People better learn what #GOYIM means, what it really means and understand throughout last 500 years... what has been done to us, the Goyim.

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
Bibi worries me more than Ezra.

Chabad dot org in Brooklyn the Lubavitch (Ukraine/Belarus/Lithuania/Prussia Ashkenazi KAZAKHSTAN Schneerson REBBES - worry me more than Ezra right now.

Ezra was. "last Scribe of Bible" and when he died, Tevet 9, *(9th day of 4th or 10th month) "Prophecy ended". Can't help seeing this Ezra W. as mix in that pattern-parable.

No I'm not Jewish. I've just studied everything "GOD" which includes all Torah, (which means instruction) Judaism and the history of their high Holy REBBES, Rabbi's & families.

Aren't the #Cohens out of the #TribeLevi which is the 13th Tribe, the Priesthood line, which I believe was born in Nissan around this exact time.

The name Segal, Seigel (this is why Spiegel had market on all mail order for everything from Chicago to the St. Louis that supplied the New Western Frontier with all their needs) etc & all is basically same name just different vowels - is the most powerful name. Spiel -berg guarantee is an off-sh
10:03 AM - Mar 30, 2021
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MBJ8388 Hearts4America, click on at the bottom under it