JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Aside from the obvious trolls we’re seeing on this platform the past couple of days I am very happy with the general positivity we’re maintaining. It has been an exhausting haul but will only make our inevitable victory all the sweeter. Great work Patriots! 🇺🇸

#GoodVibes
09:03 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
30 March, 04:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
General Positivity of Truth
Cut the BS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
30 March, 04:01
Obvious trolls?
I will troll manipulators all the way to hell!
People like to play games and hide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
30 March, 10:57
READY..... ⭐️⭐️⭐️🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸😘😬

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 March, 12:12
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 March, 10:52
💖

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 March, 10:51
agreed✅🕊🕊🕊🌷🌷🌷🥰🥰🥰

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
30 March, 10:06
We cant sit on the mountain of hope forever, waiting for someone or something to fix this for us...At what point,do we realize that WE are the only ones who can right this ship?

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
30 March, 10:00
The irony of Q worshippers using a frog as their mascot is hilarious.
Seeing how they are currently in the hot water, slowly boiling to death.
No coincidences..... Remember?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
30 March, 10:24
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Why do you DEEP STATE fucks even give a shit?

Just go back to twitter where you fucks belong.

Q has your nuts in a vice!! Enjoy the #pain

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
30 March, 09:24
#Pray

#Faith

#trustheplan

#Patriots in control

#Trump trump trump trumpp

30 March, 09:27
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
#wwg1wga
(45, 274 Posts)
#MAGA
(36, 748 Posts)
#Trump
(30, 187 Posts)
#TheGreatAwakening
(27, 399 Posts)
#GodWins
(23, 595 Posts)
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

THE MOSHE#ezra#COHEN#Dan TRIBE OF THE#RABI #KENENDY
THE 17 th #LOST #TRIBE of#Israel 😏

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
30 March, 09:32
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
People better learn what #GOYIM means, what it really means and understand throughout last 500 years... what has been done to us, the Goyim.

30 March, 09:22
posii.... wha ? 🤪

positive you say ? 🤣

30 March, 09:20
#greatvibes

I've become a professional #ShillBuster !😂 👍

30 March, 12:58
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Did you archive/download any of the info on our really huge thread on Twitter - the one with 48 of us or the smaller one where there was only 20 something of us?

There's some good posts on that I can't get to since #ThePurge ! I can't find 55@72 sec either, Big Tony- have you found him? Peacock? I did find Dan Auito though😂 #DanDanTheLifeIsGoodMan 😘.

I'm going to upload the video of my granddaughter saying #ThePledge that was pinned to my acct which everyone loved. She had that "Pain" Grateful Dead shirt on? Remember that? I'm going to repost that! Joe M😎 said he would watch it when he needed that special lift.😇❤ It had over 200K likes because she meant it! #littlepatriot as #Patriots come in all sizes! #Entheos either. He was my 🧠buddy.

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
30 March, 09:12
❤️😊