Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
John Washington @KeysMarg
30 March, 08:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
But i Know a Call Of Duty when...
i C 1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 March, 08:56
330 at 9:17 PM...

i Hope its Not My 821st Nothing Burger lol...

aikey Breakey Heart

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 March, 08:35
Purple People Eater?

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
30 March, 07:05
patriots in control

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 07:04
So fly.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 March, 03:47
Flipping the narrative. Only 45 could do that.👊

Time adds up to 17. Time's up?

GREGORY TODD @GQT
30 March, 03:36

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
30 March, 03:05
FF on the tail, hope that doesn't mean false flag.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 March, 03:00
Revering the spells!
Come on back 19 and flip it!

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
30 March, 02:43
badass!!!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
30 March, 12:43
Its time for 45 to "circle back".

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
30 March, 02:59
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
PAST TIME!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
30 March, 12:28
A perfect 10! Looks like my flips off the high dive! 🤣😂🤣 just kidding. i would end up doing a belly wacker!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
30 March, 12:26
45 back in the tides are turning! Narrative change? The video is 45 seconds long.

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
30 March, 11:29
Looks like CGI to me. Must look for deeper meaning...

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
30 March, 01:03
In response JRF Patriot to his Publication
Yes, that is what it looks like

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

John Killian @DuckDuckGoose
30 March, 12:54
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I had very vivid dreams of just this about four months ago, several times. The dreams only came to me during the afternoon while taking a nap. Very real and ominous and would wake me up.

Dreamer1745 @Dreamer1745
30 March, 11:13
45 seconds

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
30 March, 11:09
Pretty good visual representation of how I feel today.

Patriot America @Trump4us123
30 March, 11:05
FF~ False Flag coming

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
30 March, 12:29
In response Patriot America to his Publication
good eye!

Only followers of this user (TheMrsJMN) can see their posts

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
30 March, 10:32
Turning over to the military?

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
30 March, 10:32
So proud. We are safe because of our military. Thank you military, and thank you Preaident Trump for valuing.them !!

Ttt Keepingup @Tkeepingup
30 March, 10:31
Is that a Q on the wing?

Lorraine Bowers @Lbow19
30 March, 10:26
what is this? I've never encountered a helicopter at such a low level at my house before. No markings at all🤔

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
30 March, 12:38
In response Lorraine Bowers to her Publication
We has one similar to this fly low over us on Sunday. It had a narwhal tusk on the front.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
30 March, 10:22
Full control and on the up and UP!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 10:21
Danny S's tweets are meaningless. Quicker you wake up from the Q/Trump con, quicker we end this entire scam ourselves. Crashing weddings and playing golf helps how? Eating out Kimmy "Newsom" Guilfoyle does what? Again, WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
30 March, 10:16
45 second video - circle back and turn over for 45!
#TheBestIsYetToCome

David Wade @cdw4261
30 March, 10:10
We are chasing our tails?

PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 10:22
In response David Wade to his Publication
BOOM! And people KNOW this and STILL force themselves to get eaten alive by the Q/Trump/Scavino con.

It is stunning to sit back and witness. How stupid and soft has the average American Patriot become?

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
30 March, 10:02

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
30 March, 09:57
Wow. A new tweet. That's great. Changes nothing but the time I waste watching it. We've been hanging onto tweets for months now. At what point do we finally realize tweets aren't going to change our predicament, only action on our part will....?🤔🤔

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 March, 11:07
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
wow....who pissed in your cornflakes?

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 March, 09:54
more teists and turns

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
twists🤦🏼‍♀️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
😉The video is 45 seconds.