Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You want to be like Jesus?

Share the truth.

Share the truth so much that evil wants to kill you for it.

DGAF so hard that evil wants to kill you for it.

Love everyone so hard that evil hates you for it.

Only view your earthly life as a drop in the bucket compared to your eternal salvation.
01:26 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
02 April, 11:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Powerful words.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
01 April, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
01 April, 12:06

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
30 March, 10:55
I was red pilling everyone I could talk to on all three flights the last 2 days.............people are fed up, but best of all they are listening, we need to be bold for each other and encourage them to take their masks off.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
30 March, 06:29
Occasionally in the past a person would see me and their demon would take over, I could see the change in their eyes, and they would "spit venom". It's become WAY more frequent in the last couple of years. Good thing I've never been one to back down. Maybe I should learn to be an exorcist...

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
01 April, 12:09
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
I too have the ability-gift-God given discernment to see the change take over people. You can see it in their eyes and I can feel the difference. I've had it as long as I can remember. When I was a child I thought everyone could see them. I didn't know I was wrong until I reached my teens. It was a scary thing at times.

Bee Saved @BSaved
30 March, 03:35
amen brother

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 March, 03:19
If ppl understood just how much of a blink in time and infinate space this whole earthsuit life was the entire planet would change overnight!
You are infinate light beings in an earthsuit!
Act like it!

Oh my goodness have been sitting right here in dentist chair typing this exact thing b4! Another timeline!
Dejavu!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
30 March, 11:50
Excellent message. Thank you.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
30 March, 11:36
Die trying ~ gotta justify my soul!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 March, 11:23
wise words doc

slick roq @slickroQ
30 March, 11:10
Challenge accepted.
After the New Testament church leaders, the disciples, were murdered, the Vatican, conveniently, co-opts Christianity 313 AD
Vatican creates Islam 610 AD according to murdered, former Jesuit, Alberto Rivera.
Vatican establishes "Judaism" 740 AD with the "conversion" of King Bulan's Khazar people.
1455 AD Gutenberg press puts Bibles in the hands of the common man, and Protestantism is born once the Vatican corruption of the gospel is discovered by the common man finally reading the Bible for himself.
Rev 17:1"Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:"
Protestantism led to the founding of America for religious freedom from the Vatican & Church of England.
On Christ's birthday, April 6, 1830, Christ's New Testament church is restored.

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
30 March, 11:08
YESSS & AMEN! PREACH IT, DOQ! 🙏🏻💖🙌🏻

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
30 March, 11:08
YESSS & AMEN! PREACH IT, DOQ! 🙏🏻💖🙌🏻

Angel Joy @superradangel
30 March, 10:33
Amen! The ONLY haters I have are those who have come for me so viciously when speaking about the lack of God present in the every day brainwashing here on earth. Funny that each one of those ppl were once very close to me. Amazing how tricky and intricately the devil works his way.

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 March, 07:45
❤️🌍🙏✝️

Whatever It takes Brother.✝️Humanity is Worth it.

https://youtu.be/DOOVx9lBM...
Less Like Me - Zach Williams (Lyrics) - YouTube

Less Like Me - Zach Williams LyricsSingle: Less Like Me LyricsSubscribe to Light of the World: https://bit.ly/Christian_worshipCheck out more songs by Zach W...

Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
30 March, 07:37
Exo 23:13 And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other elohim, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

The Messiah's name & character is not that represented by the name of Jesus.

Jesus saves! this statement glorifies Jesus whereas the Messiah's
Name glorifies the Father and means Yahuwah saves

Hallelujah is pronounced HalleluYAH and means praise Yah.
Jesus means Hail Zeus in Spanish

Everyone named after Elohim(God) in the Torah
has YAH or YAHU N their names

He came in His Father Name & was rejected.
His Father's name was outlawed
and a replaced with God, Lord, HaShem, Adonai

Messiah read Yahuwahs Name out loud
& they tried to throw Him off a cliff

The apostle healed the lame man
by the power of the Messiahs Name,
a Name that contained the father's
& got beat then warned not 2 use His Name
Another came in his own name (character) and was accepted.

Messiah is
Word of Yah
Angel of Yah
L

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 March, 04:38
Yes. soon there will be NO other way to BE.

I no longer self censor, I do my best to give this movement, this family my respect through my words and actions. We are all ambassadors in service. BE BEST!

🙏❤️

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
30 March, 02:42
well spoken truth doc

Christina Maga @Christina71
30 March, 02:39
I use to be scared to share the truth! I've been free from fearing it. I put on Gods armor and tell truths! I see people holding back and ignoring it all, due to their jobs. I stopped a bunch of kids, from beating on 1 kid alone and my family was afraid our house would get shot up. I can't look away and ignore it. No way!!! God Bless all for being for truth, love & light. 🙏

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
30 March, 02:38
Where I'm from once the truth comes out many normies are going to want to kill me for speaking the truth for yours! They all just think I'm a conspiracy theorist right now and believe the lies fervently.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
30 March, 02:00
Decades in, and this may be the best encouragement toward and description of the Christian walk.

Nailed it, brother. Thank you.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
30 March, 01:46
I share God's LOVE to the people on the streets. I keep my salvation prayer cards with me & tell people that Jesus LOVES them. It's dynamic! People pray, get healed, cry, hug me, get a new Bible from me & most of all, they have a new permanent address in HEAVEN. I take people in teams too.

John Washington @KeysMarg
30 March, 01:45
When You See what the X37-A and B Sats Have Captured...
you Will Know True Love..
and True Evil.. (Minus what the New Admin Just Deleted)

Christina Maga @Christina71
30 March, 02:41
In response John Washington to his Publication
Can u tell us?

Robin Hood @SilentArcher
30 March, 02:48
In response John Washington to his Publication
can you please elaborate? started looking, can't find anything.