Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 March, 01:26
You want to be like Jesus?

Share the truth.

Share the truth so much that evil wants to kill you for it.

DGAF so hard that evil wants to kill you for it.

Love everyone so hard that evil hates you for it.

Only view your earthly life as a drop in the bucket compared to your eternal salvation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
30 March, 06:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Occasionally in the past a person would see me and their demon would take over, I could see the change in their eyes, and they would "spit venom". It's become WAY more frequent in the last couple of years. Good thing I've never been one to back down. Maybe I should learn to be an exorcist...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
I too have the ability-gift-God given discernment to see the change take over people. You can see it in their eyes and I can feel the difference. I've had it as long as I can remember. When I was a child I thought everyone could see them. I didn't know I was wrong until I reached my teens. It was a scary thing at times.
12:09 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mikkee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mikkee Writelikeitis, click on at the bottom under it