Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
30 March, 11:39
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Oh look, it's Marty and Anita. How do people not know about this couple? How? If I found all this in 2007-2008, plus the fact that Barry was gay, Mike was Mike and all of Chicago was in on the "Down Low Bath-House" visits he and Rahm Emanuel (real last name Auerbach as in Dr. Auerbach who wrote Obamacare and whose father was MOSSAD Head Explosive Terrorist).

Relationship of Big Mike and Jesse Jackson as he was very close to that family growing up. Both Barry and Mike lost law license. Barry's 3 lovers murdered, family splattered OBAMA KILLED MY SON in the papers have of course, disappeared.

Then, Marty and Anita...oh, that's just the beginning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
31 March, 12:01
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
31 March, 01:58
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
was it Q who said that Raum is also related to Mayor khan of london?

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
30 March, 01:34

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 March, 01:23
l call them rental kids. Geez, can you imagine being a part of all of this theater? No wonder why Sasha never came to his final speech and Malia was in so much emotional pain, crying so much at the speech. She knew, sitting there that the world would soon know everything. How embarrassing. What was done to these girls is awful. I guess Grandma was literally their handler.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 March, 01:10
While I believe this to be true.
Has there been a disclosure of DNA evidence?

oh_ nana :) @oh_nana
30 March, 01:20
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
We heard of this disclosure not long after Obummer left office.... Glad it's making its way into the sunlight!! Liars, thieves and traitors! :(