Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
30 March, 01:06
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
Oh look, it's Marty and Anita. How do people not know about this couple? How? If I found all this in 2007-2008, plus the fact that Barry was gay, Mike was Mike and all of Chicago was in on the "Down Low Bath-House" visits he and Rahm Emanuel (real last name Auerbach as in Dr. Auerbach who wrote Obamacare and whose father was MOSSAD Head Explosive Terrorist).

Relationship of Big Mike and Jesse Jackson as he was very close to that family growing up. Both Barry and Mike lost law license. Barry's 3 lovers murdered, family splattered OBAMA KILLED MY SON in the papers have of course, disappeared.

Then, Marty and Anita...oh, that's just the beginning.
11:39 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
31 March, 01:58
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
was it Q who said that Raum is also related to Mayor khan of london?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
31 March, 12:01

31 March, 12:08
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
😂Is that Reggie Love? Or Marty? Looks like Marty but I've got to find my pictures of #REGGIELOVE and Oblama. They were "tight". The jogged on hot summer days, on the sand, near the waves - just like above.

31 March, 12:09
I believe Barry worked for Pablo Escobar too.😎

Him and his sister both.

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
31 March, 12:00
Thought I was one of a few who knew. Loretta Fuddy, remember her and the plane crash to silence her about Barry's birth certificate?

31 March, 12:36
Of course, you know I do! #SUBUD
#Soebarkah #MuhammedSubuh #DelianaFuddy #CultMembers

#Indonesia #Chicago #hawaii
#SolSender

Don't forget the fact that Obama had NO US FLAG ON HIS NEWLY REMODELED PLANE IN 2008!! He has only his "Yes We Can" or "Change" flag designed by Sol Sender (Sol Sanders) in Chicago (SUBUD member).

Again, EVERY SINGLE "I'M A TRAITOROUS MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE" SIGN possible to give was given!!