Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 07:16
Don't vax ever. God gave us bodies with immune systems for a reason.

However, wouldn't it be hilarious if everyone getting the vax was getting the "Trump HCQ Vax"?

🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
I pray everyday that is the case. These people aren't evil, they just are brainwashed and trying to do the right thing.
I pray that everyone asleep awakens for when we unite, we will truly end this prison planet.
#GREATAWAKENING
#GodWins
07:25 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AllianceForTrump in this post can reply
INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
29 March, 11:19
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
VACCINES KILL. HOW MANY INFANTS HAVE TO DIE UNTIL IT SINKS INTO THE THICKEST SKULLS ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 March, 10:04
according to Robert F. Kennedy Jr., vaxx are the CAUSE of the rapid increase in AUTISM (if the baby lives long enough).

DO NO HARM TO OUR CHILDREN

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
29 March, 07:40
I had no idea that the percentage was that high. 😯

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
29 March, 07:40
I had no idea that the percentage was that high. 😯