Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 March, 05:31
From Gen. Flynn!!! 🇺🇸💥🇺🇸💥🇺🇸💥🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 06:33
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
When? I am ready to depart for DC at the drop of a mother fucking hat. I give zero fucks if no one is willing to knuckle the mother fucking hell up and end this......

LET'S FUCKING GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 March, 06:53
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
🤣SOON...as to when, less than 10 people know the answer to this, but im pretty sure Flynn is one of them!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 06:56
Laugh if you will, but the longer this drags out the more good, grand and glorious American Patriots we lose........is what it is what it is.

I have GREAT empathy for my fellow patriots! DANCE!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 March, 07:05
hey, Im laughing bc i'm SO EXCITED!!! i'm honestly sorry if it offended you, but its just my personality. i'm using laughter to express a long pent-up JOY! we haven't had much joy in a while, but this is about to change!!!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 07:09
No problem at all! I totally understand! I am so fucking riled, I am just waiting for everyone else to join the march to DC! Let's fucking go end this scam ourselves since Donald John Trump will not!

LET'S MOTHER FUCKING GO!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
i COMPLETELY understand!!! we're all nerved up to the max right now, but i honestly think we may be about to witness the end!!! if it doesnt come soon, i'll go to DC with you!
07:20 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit & Truth, click on at the bottom under it