Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
From Gen. Flynn!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
05:31 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
05 April, 03:09
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Getting butterflies thinking about it, I keep trying to remind myself not to be shocked at the stuff that comes out, but to help other people with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
05 April, 03:56
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Yeah, gonna be a little bit rocky, but NO FEAR!! It's all fake!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
29 March, 06:34
Ready.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 March, 06:49
In response Florida Patriot to her Publication
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 06:33
When? I am ready to depart for DC at the drop of a mother fucking hat. I give zero fucks if no one is willing to knuckle the mother fucking hell up and end this......

LET'S FUCKING GO!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 March, 06:53
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
🀣SOON...as to when, less than 10 people know the answer to this, but im pretty sure Flynn is one of them!

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
29 March, 08:39
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
you know ill believe it when hes back ot we get notification EBS which has NEVER happened either.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 March, 06:33
Ready Sir! o7 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
WWG1WGA πŸ””

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 March, 06:54
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Karen Lou @Sapphire
29 March, 05:52

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 March, 06:56
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‘