Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 March, 05:31
From Gen. Flynn!!! 🇺🇸💥🇺🇸💥🇺🇸💥🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 06:33
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
When? I am ready to depart for DC at the drop of a mother fucking hat. I give zero fucks if no one is willing to knuckle the mother fucking hell up and end this......

LET'S FUCKING GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 March, 06:53
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
🤣SOON...as to when, less than 10 people know the answer to this, but im pretty sure Flynn is one of them!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
Laugh if you will, but the longer this drags out the more good, grand and glorious American Patriots we lose........is what it is what it is.

I have GREAT empathy for my fellow patriots! DANCE!
06:56 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 March, 07:05
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
hey, Im laughing bc i'm SO EXCITED!!! i'm honestly sorry if it offended you, but its just my personality. i'm using laughter to express a long pent-up JOY! we haven't had much joy in a while, but this is about to change!!!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 07:09
No problem at all! I totally understand! I am so fucking riled, I am just waiting for everyone else to join the march to DC! Let's fucking go end this scam ourselves since Donald John Trump will not!

LET'S MOTHER FUCKING GO!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
29 March, 07:12
Very true. We've been missing joy for too long.