Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Trump made it known today that Fauci and Birx are criminals.

To me it sounds like white hats hijacked the vaccine operation.
07:06 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
29 March, 11:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
and Pence led the team.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
29 March, 10:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
29 March, 10:11
would be very funny if tbe vaccine was HCQ, lol

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
29 March, 09:36
I loved it!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 March, 09:35
I hope and pray!💯

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
29 March, 09:50
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
🙏

Bella Kay @Bella_K
29 March, 09:16
I believed it was placebo; I wanted to believe that because my kid went and got vaxxed. Just when I thought I couldn’t love Donald Trump more.

Fear Not @fearnot
29 March, 11:28
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
I am hoping it's a placebo too; my son also got the vax.

Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
29 March, 09:05
ive heard from a reliable source that the vaccines are placebos

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
29 March, 09:55
In response Amy Mostella to his Publication
Are people dying from them or not?

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
29 March, 09:03
I hear yes-Im praying that is true! 💃💃

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
29 March, 08:27
ive felt for a while now thats whites hat are in control of the vax. Desantos is pushing it out hard he wouldnt be doing it to kill people. probably akd ounce of B12

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
29 March, 09:24
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
alot of people down here get b12 fusions.. lol they even come to our office. Simply just a bunch of vitamins in a IV bag

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
29 March, 10:09
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
If THAT's provably true....WHERE DO I GET MY "JAB"??? LOL

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
29 March, 08:05
Thank God

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
29 March, 08:01
Drs. are recommending ... crazy

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
29 March, 09:56
In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
29 March, 08:00
i hope and pray you are right!

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
29 March, 07:56
Let's hope it comes to a screeching halt!

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
29 March, 07:38

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
29 March, 07:36
Look at Health Impact News. Lots of people dying from the vaccine. Or look at VAERS. Thousands of deaths reported.

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
29 March, 09:54
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
The problem with that is, that information may be 'doctored'.....you just don't know, anymore, who to trust.....and for me, that means I trust no one, and I'm not taking any vaccine until they come with a gun and say I must.

memes matter @NoComment
29 March, 07:33
I agree, we are using [their] agenda2030 to save the children, stop the indoctrination, weave [them] out, expose the very invested infection world wide, to take back it ALL really, winning have won, still a long way to go, and it will all take its time I think. God bless this liberation from [them]

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
29 March, 07:19
fauxci and birx need their one way ticket to Gitmo NOW
still not taking a vaccine nope 👎

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
29 March, 07:17
I hope the white hats hijacked the experimental biological agent. My parents get their second dose Wednesday. My uncles,2 brothers, and sister are all "vaxxed". I stand to lose my extended family if not. 😭👀🙏

Michele G.. @MicheleG
29 March, 07:22
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
all my love and prayers i am losing all my family too. they have turned their backs on me and my family BUT IT STILL HURTS!!!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
29 March, 07:53
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
i am the only one in my family left unvaxxed. So praying there is something we don’t know.

Country Anon @CountryAnon
29 March, 07:17
USA vaccine related deaths are higher in 3 month this year compared to 10 years total! That is only USA. From my country, hearing deaths after vaccines every week. People are dying after the shots in lots! How is it a white hat op?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 March, 07:33
In response Country Anon to her Publication
[they] were notorious in manipulating "statistics"
maybe _both_ sides are....

We Have To Have FAITH

Remember! You are watching a movie.

This is not a game.
We are in WWIII -- an info war -- for the good of all humanity.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
29 March, 07:15
Praying it’s a placebo. My parents got them💔😭

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
29 March, 07:26
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
It is gene therapy.
Trump took antibiotics

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
29 March, 07:27
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I'm searching to see if the vacs have changed from evil hand to good.
Hope so

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
29 March, 07:13
I'm not sure, as there have been a lot of vaxx-deaths, and I talked to someone yesterday whose mom was a recent victim. Check out RFK Jr.'s research for reference.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 March, 07:08
Dr Doubtchie is a complete moron and Dr Birx needs to see a Dentist Pronto. Just saying DOQ

John Anon @freeamerican59
29 March, 07:07
prove it

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
29 March, 07:07
i pray ti the good Lord they did!

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
29 March, 07:06
Still NOT chancing it -- NO VAXX

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 07:14
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
I agree with that