Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 07:06
Trump made it known today that Fauci and Birx are criminals.

To me it sounds like white hats hijacked the vaccine operation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Country Anon @CountryAnon
USA vaccine related deaths are higher in 3 month this year compared to 10 years total! That is only USA. From my country, hearing deaths after vaccines every week. People are dying after the shots in lots! How is it a white hat op?
07:17 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CountryAnon in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 March, 07:33
In response Country Anon to her Publication
[they] were notorious in manipulating "statistics"
maybe _both_ sides are....

We Have To Have FAITH

Remember! You are watching a movie.

This is not a game.
We are in WWIII -- an info war -- for the good of all humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Country Anon @CountryAnon
29 March, 07:39
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I know, I know, but I live in a really small country and everyone knows everyone here, so when someone dies after the vax, it is obvious, that no manipulating with the info, they really are dead. Everyone also knows, what they do in the hospitals to get the statistics up. A person goes to the hospital, feeling mild symptoms and panic- after 3 days dead! Young people too, this is so bad...

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
29 March, 07:55
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I like to believe that, and still have some hope that this is just the annual flu vax (which still kills pepole but at least now it will be more public knowledge) but I personally know of 3 people, one very sick, one had a stroke, and one died, all this week!!!