Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 January, 02:46
1 year ago today we had our first CoronaVirus case in the USA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
Official first case. I argue that it was here in early Nov 2019. I'm fairly sure a lot of people in my area had it around that time. It was called a "Mysterious Flu like Virus" by all the local doctors. The symptoms I had, as well as many co-workers and the wife, were exactly what they claim CV symptoms are.
03:04 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DocSavageDR in this post can reply
Tommi Livingston @Stabyoulots
22 January, 03:29
In response Doc Savage to his Publication
i agree with you....i'm a lab tech and i've performed a number of flu swabs on patients, young and old. i was forced to get a flu shot and had an allergic reaction (nothing serious). i've never had the flu! before christmas my husband and I both got hit with something that was horrific. we couldnt even walk across the room w/out getting winded and all we wanted to do was sleep. lasted abt a week, and we've been healthy as hell since (refuse mask wear as much as possible)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396