Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
1 year ago today we had our first CoronaVirus case in the USA.
02:46 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 10:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
22 January, 03:06
got out here in the states, blamed it on vaping (popcorn lung). we sent it over there. wuhan military games in october 2019

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
22 January, 03:04
Official first case. I argue that it was here in early Nov 2019. I'm fairly sure a lot of people in my area had it around that time. It was called a "Mysterious Flu like Virus" by all the local doctors. The symptoms I had, as well as many co-workers and the wife, were exactly what they claim CV symptoms are.

Tommi Livingston @Stabyoulots
22 January, 03:29
In response Doc Savage to his Publication
i agree with you....i'm a lab tech and i've performed a number of flu swabs on patients, young and old. i was forced to get a flu shot and had an allergic reaction (nothing serious). i've never had the flu! before christmas my husband and I both got hit with something that was horrific. we couldnt even walk across the room w/out getting winded and all we wanted to do was sleep. lasted abt a week, and we've been healthy as hell since (refuse mask wear as much as possible)

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Quirky Thinqer @Quirkythinqer
21 January, 11:18
yeah, no. I had it early December 2019, for 25 days.

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
21 January, 08:58
My 6 year old grandson got off the bus, yanked his mask off and stomped on it.

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
21 January, 08:57
A YEAR. A whole FOOKEN YEAR of this fooken bullshit!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

YONA REKHINI @YonaRekhini
21 January, 08:32
it will go away after the election. The election is FAR from over!

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
21 January, 07:44
Tons of symbolism on the pictures if the Covid-19! 🤢👿🤡

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
21 January, 07:14
bwahahahahaha

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
21 January, 08:34
In response Digital Marine to his Publication

Edd Laster @Sed1701
21 January, 06:56
And it ALL began ...

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
21 January, 06:54

Take Ahike @takeahike
21 January, 06:46
one yr ago today, i began to wake the F up...

Miss Kathy @DancingInLife
21 January, 05:24
But of course we knew WHO was complicit as hell!

https://www.disclose.tv/t/...

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
21 January, 05:04
@vincentkennedy , everytime I try to open your post I get kicked back to my homepage. BUT when I click on your Name it opens

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 January, 05:03
And here is Fauci talking about how free he feels without Trump.

what a troll.

https://twitter.com/breaki...

Miss Kathy @DancingInLife
21 January, 05:29
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
This POS is such a traitor! Did you notice in the video what's on the back of the seats for social isolation? Also, take a look at this:

https://www.disclose.tv/t/...

jitty pete @JittyPete
21 January, 04:38
or did we?.....

Linda Smith @linlou55
21 January, 04:34
I preach and I preach (not an official preacher) but still they are lining up right and left here in central PA for the shot. Sometimes I lose my temper and say the "fook" word, lol 😘😅

Gordon Hirschka @gordonhirschka
22 January, 02:11
20 januar pandemi finish?

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
21 January, 04:16
I know people that had it as far back as November 2019. One was in the hospital and they have no idea what she had. She thought she had pneumonia. After two days in the hospital they let her go. She said no antibiotics worked. But she got better and she’s fine now.

Bob Loblaw @MRSRIVERA17
21 January, 08:42
In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication
Same thing happened to my friend while she was pregnant early 2020. They tested her for everything and said they started wearing PPE around her bc they didnt know what she had. She stayed there in the hospital 2 days also and they just did breathing treatments on her bc that was her main complaint, couldnt breathe.

Bob Loblaw @MRSRIVERA17
21 January, 08:42
In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication
Same thing happened to my friend while she was pregnant early 2020. They tested her for everything and said they started wearing PPE around her bc they didnt know what she had. She stayed there in the hospital 2 days also and they just did breathing treatments on her bc that was her main complaint, couldnt breathe.

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
21 January, 03:55
Chyna Virus wiped out Flu season 🤪

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
21 January, 03:52
for those who lost smell or taste for months ..they jabbed a swab into your brain what did you think would happen.

Linda Smith @linlou55
21 January, 04:26
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
Exactly!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 January, 03:44
OAN NEWS

Joe Biden will reman in Federal Custody until a detention hearing on Friday

https://videokings.nl/vide...

Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
21 January, 03:42
Flu cases are counted in "seasons". So shouldnt they reset the counter at some point? Guess not, eh?

Linda Smith @linlou55
21 January, 04:27
In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication
OMG! A woman of my own thinking, lol

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
21 January, 03:44
MEDIA: Slaps Corona Virus.
You can fit so much "NWO" into this bad boy.

Beirie Rose @Beirie
21 January, 03:39
Well then...Happy coronaversary to us🤭

Linda Smith @linlou55
21 January, 04:30
In response Beirie Rose to her Publication
Sheeples will be sheeples! lol 😀

True North @TrueNorthGirl
21 January, 03:38
And...as per Bloomberg....just a few months after the first case of Rona was reported from this State, also in Wa State, “Giant Murder Hornets” were discovered.
They search out, attack, and “murder” working honeybees...

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
21 January, 03:33
People still do not understand that this was a bioweapon released by CCP/globalists. They still haven't clued in that treatment options were available but denied to the sick. I sense though, here in Canada, that people are beginning to wake up. The MSM needs to be defanged.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 January, 03:32
interesting that reverse full reduction equals 33.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 January, 03:33
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
And that this was published at 17 time stamp.